Do you need writing that’ll help you get the most out of your online marketing?
Do you find that – even though you want to write wonderful words that would make Shakespeare blush – you just don’t seem to have the time?
Oh yes, and when you do actually take a moment to write, you end up just staring at your computer screen for hours trying to think of ways to convey your message. (Or maybe not, perhaps you just have too many other priorities and you can’t get around to doing the writing that will help you reach your marketing goals.)
Well then, I’m so glad you’re here. Because your predicament (i.e. writing) is my profession. I’m a digital marketing writer, and while I don’t suppose we’ll be making Shakespeare blush just yet, writing things that’ll keep your readers intrigued, entertained and coming back for more is what I do.
Rozanne’s down-to-earth, fluid writing style speaks to today’s reader. She understands that we’re busy readers and her copy speaks to us in a compelling, humorous and digestible way. I highly recommend her!
I can help you write in-depth content on just about any digital marketing topic. Here’s a list of things I can write about:
- Social media marketing
- Content planning and creation
- Content marketing and strategy
- Building an audience
- Visual content marketing
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Lead generation
- Search engine optimization
- PPC marketing
- Entrepreneurship and business
- Online business
- B2B marketing
That’s quite a list, but as you’d know, marketing isn’t a shallow topic.
I also write marketing materials like blog posts, newsletters and sales pages for businesses. So if you’re a business looking to grow your online presence with writing focused on showing your authority and selling to your audience, I’m just the writer for you.
There are many writers out there, and obviously I won’t be the right choice for everyone. But if you think we’ll work well together, here are a few reasons why it would be great to hire me:
- Your success is my success. My ultimate writing goal is to give you something of value. I believe my writing should help you get measurable results, like social media shares, sales, leads and dedicated readers.
- I aim to keep my writing conversational so it won’t bore your readers. I steer clear of business jargon whenever possible, focusing on writing in a way that’s easy to read and enjoyable.
- I’ll do what it takes to get the work done, and I’ll do it properly. I’ll do the research and put in the time your project deserves. Always.
- If there’s a set deadline, I’ll make it. And if I don’t make the deadline, I’ll give you a 10% discount and beat myself up about it for ten years. TEN. YEARS!
- Your input and ideas are important to me. I want to know what your vision is in order to give you something that feels like you and your brand.
So whether you have a great idea of what you need, or a lack of any idea is your problem, feel free to get in touch and we can discuss it over the coffee I’ll make myself before reading your email. (Remember to fix yourself a beverage too!)